PCI Compliance Assessments
Both merchants and service providers who process, transmit or store Cardholder data are required to be PCI DSS compliant in the UK.
PCI DSS compliance helps you ensure the safety and security of cardholder information and avoid fines that may be brought on from a data breach. Compliance also demonstrates to customers that your organisation values security and that customers can trust you with their data and card details.
Compliance can be demonstrated by successfully completing an audit of the cardholder data environment (CDE) against the Standard.
The 6 categories are as follows:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Fidus aim to make this as easy and cheap as possible for your organisation.
Common related assessments include: