Who Are We?
Fidus Information Security was born in 2017 and founded by two experienced penetration testers, Andrew and Kurtis. Combined, they have been in the Security industry for the past 10 years and both hail from large, established, penetration testing companies. Fidus Information Security has been formed with the intention to deliver an intimate testing service through handpicked, qualified, consultants.
Fidus operate an unusual consultancy model where all clients are assigned a consultant from the beginning of the scoping process all the way through to report delivery. This allows Fidus to guarantee all your requirements are being catered for and to ensure no information is lost in transition when passing workloads between different teams.
The key values set upon when creating Fidus Information Security are:
- One assigned consultant from the scoping phase through to delivery of report. Only somebody involved in the delivery of a security assessment can truly understand a clients full requirements and ensure they are getting the best return on investment. This also allows us to be in a position to ensure you are not being sold a service which is not required.
- A single point of contact from the inception of a Security assessment all the way through to completion. This ensures your assigned consultant knows exactly what is going on at any given time.
- We will always be agile and flexible. We are true believers of the consultancy model and therefore we are working on your behalf. We want to ensure that all work is conducted around your needs.
- Plain and easy to understand pricing. In today’s world, the price of security services is important and we understand that loud and clear. That is why you will always receive easy to understand invoices that document exactly what you are paying for.
- We operate with a small handpicked team. Each member of our team has been picked for their expertise in specific areas which allow us to leverage knowledge throughout different types of assessments.